How to Register
Our online registration system lets you register and pay for the classes you need anytime day or night. The system is convenient and secure and allows you to create a student profile so you can view your past transactions, download your course transcript, and print copies of your CEU certificates when you need them.
Creating a Student Account and registering for a course is simple, just follow the steps below. If you have problems or need assistance call (662) 325-5002 between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Go to Course Catalog / Registration
- Select the course category of the course you would like to take
- Select the class title of the course, then select the section you want to register for by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- Preview the items in your Shopping Cart and when correct click the “Check Out” button
- Sign In to your existing account or Create a New Account. If you have a student account, but have forgotten your username or password you can request they be sent to you by selecting “Find my Username” and “Reset my Password”
- Once you are signed into your student account you will be taken back to your “Shopping Cart” page. Review the items in your cart and make any needed changes. When you are ready to complete your registration click “Check Out”.
- Confirm your Contact Information and select “Next”
- Select your “Payment type” (we only offer payment by debit card/credit card).
- Confirm your Billing Information and select “Next”
- Register for the class and pay by clicking the “Purchase” button
- A new window will open and ask for your payment information. Once you have completed the payment process you will be sent an email confirming your registration and payment.
Online Course Access
Our online classes are offered using the learning management system Moodle. If you are enrolled in any of our online high-school classes, TummySafe, or online forestry classes (Ethics and BORF) you can access your course by going to: https://olp.msucares.com/moodle/login/index.php and entering your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request it be sent to you by clicking the “Forgotten your username or password?” on the login page. If you have trouble logging into your course, please call (662) 325-5002 for assistance Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Company Checks: Checks should be made out to Center for Continuing Education and sent to: PO Box 7558, Mississippi State, MS 39762
- Debit/Credit Cards: We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- Wire Transfers: Please call (662) 325-2177 for information regarding ACH and Wire Transfer payments
- Money Orders: Money orders should be made out to Center for Continuing Education and sent to: PO Box 7558, Mississippi State, MS 39762
- Banner Accounts: MSU Departments, faculty and staff members can pay registration fees using their MSU Banner Account number by calling (662) 325-2177
Refunds and Cancellations
All refunds will be issued in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Refunds will be issued in the form of payment received, with the exception of cash.
- Any course cancelled by the Center for Continuing Education will result in participants receiving a 100% refund or course credit to be used toward another class.
To cancel a course registration participants should contact the Center for Continuing Education at (662) 325-5002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class start date.
Failure to cancel a registration will result in a student “No Show” and negate any refund of course registration fees.
The following refund policy will be used in determining refund amounts for class cancellations:
- 3 business days prior to class start date – 100% refund
- Less than 3 business days prior to the class start date – 50% refund or 100% transfer of fees to an upcoming class.
- Failure to notify the Center for Continuing Education of class cancellation – 0% refund or $25 service fee to transfer fees to an upcoming class.
Parking and Class Locations
Parking permits are required for all vehicles parking on MSU’s main campus from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Continuing Education students taking classes during normal university hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM) will receive a guest parking pass from their course instructor the first day of class. These passes are to be placed inside your vehicle and visible at all times. All parking restricted lots (Reserved, Service Zone, Exclusive Service, or Handicap) apply 24 hours, 7 days a week. Any vehicle utilizing metered parking must pay the meter. Map of available parking on MSU campus.
Our classes are offered in several locations around the state and in Starkville, MS at Mississippi State University’s main campus. Below is a list of our on and off campus class locations to help you find your way to class. If the class location you are looking for is not listed, please call (662) 325-5002 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you!
- Itawamba Community College
3200 Adams Farm Road
Belden, MS 38826
- MSU Coastal Research & Extension Center
1815 Popps Ferry Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
- MSU Riley Center
2200 Fifth (5th) Street
Meridian, MS 39301
- MSU Central Research & Extension Center
1320 Seven Springs Road
Raymond, MS 39056
Starkville, MS (Mississippi State University)
- Itawamba Community College
As proof of class completion, you can print out an unofficial student transcript using your online student account. If you have taken a class through the Center for Continuing Education within the past 5 years, you should have a student account. Below are the steps for accessing your Student Account:
- Click the “Student Account Login” link at the top of the CCE homepage.
- Sign in to your existing account using your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your username or password click the “Find my Username” or “Rest my Password” link.
- Once you are signed in to your account, click on the “MyAccount” link at the top right corner of the page
- From the student account menu select “View Transcript”
- You can print a copy of your unofficial transcript by clicking on the printer icon
The most frequently requested CCE forms have been provided below. If you do not find the form you are looking for, please call (662) 325-5002.