How to Enroll
Our online registration system lets you enroll and pay for the classes you need anytime day or night. The system is convenient and secure and allows you to create a student profile so you can view your past transactions and print copies of your CEU certificates when you need them.
Creating a Student Account and registering for a course is simple, just follow the steps below. If you have problems or need assistance call (662) 325-5002 between 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Go to Course Catalog / Registration
- Choose a Category from the blue Course Catalog list to see available courses.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register and pay. *You will either log into an existing account or create a new account depending on what you are registering for.
- A registration confirmation email will be sent within 30 minutes of a completed registration. If you do not receive an email, your registration is not confirmed. (Check your Junk/Spam folder.)
Online Course Access
Our online classes are offered through several learning management systems. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request it be sent to you by clicking the “Forgotten your username or password?” on your program's login page. If you have trouble logging into your course, please call (662) 325-5002 for assistance Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- All major credit/debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
- Company Checks: Checks should be made out to Center for Continuing Education and sent to: PO Box 5441, Mississippi State, MS 39762
- We DO NOT accept personal or privately owned business checks
- Wire Transfers: Please call (662) 325-2177 for information regarding ACH and Wire Transfer payments
- Money Orders: Money orders should be made out to Center for Continuing Education and sent to: PO Box 5441, Mississippi State, MS 39762
- Banner Accounts: MSU Departments, faculty and staff members can pay registration fees using their MSU Banner Account number by calling (662) 325-2177
Refunds and Cancellations
All refunds will be issued in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Refunds will be issued in the form of payment received, with the exception of cash.
- Any course cancelled by the Center for Continuing Education will result in participants receiving a 100% refund or course credit to be used toward another class.
To cancel a course registration participants should contact the Center for Continuing Education at (662) 325-5002 or email email@example.com prior to the class start date.
Failure to cancel a registration will result in a student “No Show” and negate any refund of course registration fees.
The following refund policy will be used in determining refund amounts for class cancellations:
- 3 business days prior to class start date – 100% refund
- Less than 3 business days prior to the class start date – 50% refund or 100% transfer of fees to an upcoming class.
- Failure to notify the Center for Continuing Education of class cancellation – 0% refund or $25 service fee to transfer fees to an upcoming class.
Parking and Class Locations
Parking permits are required for all vehicles parking on MSU’s main campus from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Continuing Education students taking classes during normal university hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM) will receive a guest parking pass from their course instructor the first day of class. These passes are to be placed inside your vehicle and visible at all times. All parking restricted lots (Reserved, Service Zone, Exclusive Service, or Handicap) apply 24 hours, 7 days a week. Any vehicle utilizing metered parking must pay the meter. Map of available parking on MSU campus.
Our classes are offered in several locations around the state and in Starkville, MS at Mississippi State University’s main campus. Below is a list of our on and off campus class locations to help you find your way to class. If the class location you are looking for is not listed, please call (662) 325-5002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!
- Itawamba Community College
3200 Adams Farm Road
Belden, MS 38826
- MSU Coastal Research & Extension Center
1815 Popps Ferry Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
- MSU Riley Center
2200 Fifth (5th) Street
Meridian, MS 39301
- MSU Central Research & Extension Center
1320 Seven Springs Road
Raymond, MS 39056
Starkville, MS (Mississippi State University)
- Itawamba Community College
Below are the steps for accessing your Student Account:
- Click the Student Account Login link at the top of the CCE homepage.
- Sign in to your existing account using your username and password.
- If you have forgotten your username or password click the Forgot Password link.
- Once you are signed in to your account, click on the MyAccount link at the top right corner of the page.
- From the student account menu select Certificates to view and print your CEU certificate.