Welding Course with Externship Placement
Standard Fee: $2195.00
This comprehensive welding course covers every type of welding from gas to ARC, MIG to TIG. Students will learn welding theory, welding safety, tank set up, types of welding, welding in 2G, 3G and 4G positions, and cutting. Students will see up close views of the instruction so they can quickly learn the fine detail of such precision work as how to hold the welding equipment, puddling and cutting in every type of welding operation.
What you will learn:
- Welding safety and maintenance
- Set up, operate, light, adjust, shut down and dissemble oxyfuel equipment
- Perform oxyfuel cutting, including a straight line and square shapes, piercing and slot cutting, bevels, washing, and gouging.
- Operate a motorized, portable oxyfuel gas cutting machine.
- The American Welding Society (AWS) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) filler metal classification system.
- Identify and explain the use of GMAW and FCAW shielding gases and filler metals.
EDU4Trades coordinates with employers and trade associations nationwide to place students in externships, allowing students to put their recently acquired knowledge to work by gaining valuable experience and building their resume.
Registration is open year round and students can enroll at anytime and complete course work at their convenience.
Dates & Locations
January 1, 2018 (All day)
Category: Online Trade Certifications