Electrical Technician Course
Standard Fee: $1997.00
This online, comprehensive Electrical Course teaches all aspects of the electrical trade. Students will study everything from electrical theory and the National Electrical Code to blueprint reading, residential wiring, electronic control systems, motors and much more. Foundation principles of electricity, such as electric current, Ohm's Law, and circuits are explained in detail. Students learn the tools of the trade, and critical safety procedures.
How to install the residential electrical components are demonstrated in detail, including such items as device boxes, raceways and fittings, fasteners and anchors, conductors and cables and more. The course also includes electrical troubleshooting and repair. Students study and complete the course at their own pace.
What you will learn
- Hand, power and specialized tools
- Electrical plastic and metal device boxes
- Measuring, cutting, threading, inserting, bending conduits
- Combination circuits and troubleshooting series circuits
- Liquid Tight Flexible Conduit (LFMC)
- Fasteners, anchors, bolts
- Wire sizes, striping, splicing, crimping, installing and terminating wire
Registration is open year round and students can complete course work online at their convenience.
Dates & Locations
January 1, 2018 (All day)
Category: Online Trade Certifications