Do you have expertise or talent in an area you would like to share? If so, send us a Course Proposal today! We are always looking for new, fun, enriching classes to offer. Our instructors are not required to have teaching degrees or professional certifications, but we do ask that you have several years of experience or formal training in the area you would like to teach. Any adult with skills or knowledge they would like to share are welcome to submit a course proposal. All course proposals will be reviewed to determine the marketability of the course offering(s). If approved we will contact you regarding class scheduling.
General Course Guidelines and Policies
- All courses must be self-sustaining. Courses with low enrollment will be cancelled to avoid any possible financial loss.
- Course length is determined by the instructor based on course objectives.
- Homework, examinations and attendance are not required.
- Personal Enrichment instructors are paid $15 - $30 an hour based on their expertise. Instructors are not paid for prep time or travel.
- The offering of any course is at the discretion of MSU Center for Continuing Education.