Enroll in a Class
To enroll in a MSU High School Online independent studies course, complete out the High School Online Course Request Form!
Completed course request forms should be sent to the High School Online Program Office for approval. Once approved, students will be given instruction on how to register for classes using our online registration system. Completed forms can be submitted three ways:
- By email: email@example.com, Subject: High School Online
- By fax: 662-325-2702, Attn: MSU High School Online Program
- In person; Center for Continuing Education, 307 Memorial Hall, Mississippi State, MS 39762
Students will be contacted within three (3) business days of receiving a completed course request form with information on how to register for their course(s).
- It is the responsibility of the student/counselor to ensure that a student is eligible to take a course. The MSU High School Online office is not responsible for determining if pre‐requisites have been met prior to taking a course.
- It is the student's responsibility to work with their high school counselor prior to enrollment to determine if he/she is eligible to earn credit for a course and if the school will accept the course for credit.
- All students MUST have written approval from their home school (counselor and/or principal), their parent or guardian, and agree to all program policies and procedures in order to enroll in a class.