Register for CEUs
Important things to remember before registering for CEUs:
- Participants must register for CEUs within the two-week course registration period. Those trying to register for CEUs after the course registration deadline must call 662-312-1457 for registration approval. Anyone registering for CEUs after the two-week registration period will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Participants MUST have a debit or credit card ready to pay for CEUs prior to starting the registration process. Our online system will not allow you to register for CEUs and pay for CEUs in two separate transactions. If you are not prepared to pay for your CEUs using a debit or credit card when registering you should WAIT until you can pay before registering to ensure you will receive your CEUs.
To register for CEUs follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.campusce.net/cemsstate/category/category.aspx
- Select CEU Registration
- Choose the correct course category based on the first letter of the course title
- Select the course you wish to register for. If there are multiple sections of the course be sure the course you are registering for is the course you actually attended.
- Choose Add to Cart
- You will now either Create a New Account or Sign in to an Existing Account. When creating your account we suggest you use an email address that will likely not change.
- Once you have created or signed in to your account, you will be directed to your Shopping Cart. After checking your order for accuracy, you will choose Check Out.
- Once you select your Payment Method and enter your information, you will receive emails confirming your registration and payment.