Register for CEUs
Important things to remember before registering for CEUs:
- Participants must register for CEUs within the two-week course registration period. Those trying to register for CEUs after the course registration deadline must call 662-312-5268 for a late registration to be processed. Anyone registering for CEUs after the two-week registration period will be charged a $10 late fee. **Beginning July 1, 2021-No late registrations will be processed for courses that took place prior to June 30, 2021.
To register for CEUs follow the steps below:
- Go to http://ce.extension.msstate.edu/
- Select Student Account Login/Course Catalog in the top right corner.
- Choose CEU Registration. If you completed a course via EMCED, choose CEU Registration-EMCED.
- Find your course title on the Event list (make sure your course number matches the number at the end of the course title) and click Register Now.
- Click Purchase CEUs.
- You will now either Log into your MSU Extension Service Account or Create an Account. When creating your account we suggest you use an email address that will likely not change. *We recently changed systems, so you will need to “Create an Account” to register if you have not registered through this system before.
- Once you have created or signed into your account, you will click Register. After checking your order for accuracy, you will choose Purchase CEUs.
- Choose Click Here to Checkout Now and Click to Pay with Credit Card to continue through the online checkout process.
- A registration confirmation email is sent within 30 minutes of payment submission. If payment is not processed during registration, the registration will automatically be cancelled. You must submit a completed registration prior to the registration deadline to avoid a late fee.