Course Fees and Refunds
- The fee for a half (1/2) credit course is $150.
- The fee for a full credit (1) course is $300.
- Course extensions are $85.
To request a course refund, you must complete a Refund Request Form and send to the High School Online office. Refund Request Forms can be submitted:
- By email; email@example.com, Subject: MSU High School Online
- By fax; 662-325-2702, Attn: MSU High School Online
All course refunds are issued using the following guidelines:
- Full (100%) refunds are ONLY issued within five (5) business days of payment being received. Refunds will be issued using the same method payment was made (debit, credit, or money order).
- Fifty (50%) refunds will be issued within 15 days of a complete registration. A registration is considered complete when all needed documentation and paperwork has been received by the High-School Online office and the student gains access to the course.
- No refunds will be issued outside of the refund policy due to course prerequisites not being met prior to enrollment.
- No refunds will be issued after 15 days of a student gaining access to a course.