What is a Certificate Program?
Submitted by Dixie Cartwright on March 12, 2020
Certificate programs are short-term training programs that focus on the skills you need to succeed in a specific industry. They take less time than a degree program and can help you prepare for a career in a variety of fields such as healthcare, hospitality, information technology, and business. A certificate credential from Mississippi State University Center for Continuing Education will demonstrate to employers and supervisors that you have studied a body of knowledge or mastered a practice or new technology. Certificates are great for those who are just starting their careers, as well as for people who already have years of expereince and want to enhance their skills, or for those looking for a career change.
The benefits of noncredit, short-term certificate programs:
- No addmission requirements. Our certification programs are open to all regardless of educational level or background.
- You can enroll at anytime and work at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office.
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
- Classes are fast, flexible, affordable and focused, so you can put your new skills to use immediately.
- You will receive an MSU Center for Continuing Education Completion Certificate you can proudly display and share with your employer to show your new skills.
Popular Short-term Certificate Programs
Ready to learn more?
Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 662-325-5002 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Certificate Programs, online certificate, career certificate, non-credit certificates